NRS Navigator Drysuit
The NRS Navigator Drysuit is surface immersion dry suit for touring, kayak fishing and sea kayaking. Featuring a Glide-Skin neoprene neck seal, latex wrist seals, built-in fabric socks and much more.
£701.96 (RRP £779.95 - Saving £77.99)
- More info
- Features / Spec
NRS Navigator Drysuit
The Navigator drysuit from NRS is a surface immersion suit that is great for spending long days paddling in comfort. Constructed from breathable Eclipse 4-layer fabric which has a waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish too keep the water out while letting moisture from the inside escape.
A volcano-style Glide-skin neoprene neck seal offers a comfortable waterproof seal for long days on the water, and combined with the latex wrist seals and built-in fabric socks, the Navigator keeps you dry even in tough paddling conditions. A fleece-lined perforated face-guard with quater zip closure to keep the elements out when zipped up, or ventilates for warmer weather when zipped down. The shoulder entry zip allows for easy entry whilst eliminating pressure points on the front of the suit and reducing stress on the zipper.
The suit boasts plenty of other features that you'd expect from a top spec suit including a storm hood, wide neoprene adjustable waistband, splashproof zippered sleeve pockets and kangaroo pocket, fabric reinforecment at high wear areas and reflective decals.
A top suit for touring, sea kayaking and kayak fishing.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene neck
- Latex wrist gaskets
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish locks water out while letting moisture escape.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TiZip® MasterSeal entry and relief zippers
- Zippers are covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- The overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Eclipse fabric drysocks
- Wide seam taping throughout
- Self-draining hood with three draw-cord adjustments
- Thigh pocket with splashproof zipper for handy storage.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points.
- Additional layer of Eclipse material on seat and legs protects these high-wear areas.
- Reflective tape on the arms increases your visibility in low-light situations.
We offer a delivery service for the NRS Navigator Drysuit throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Delivery times are estimates based on years of experience; we do not offer a guaranteed timed delivery service. Our overnight service works well for the core more densely populated areas of the UK for Clothing and Equipment orders. However more remote less densely populated areas will not be covered by a next day service.
Delivery of canoes and kayaks is classed as “ugly freight” because mechanical handling and automatic parcel processing cannot be used; therefore a delivery time of 3-5 working days is more realistic. For remote location that delivery time will be dependent on the local courier’s ability to onward ship the goods. Not all areas of the UK are serviced by vehicles that can handle canoes and kayaks. Online orders can be tracked online using the courier’s website – tracking details will be provided. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a NRS Navigator Drysuit online from our website and collect from our shop in St Columb Road near Fraddon in Cornwall or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the NRS Navigator Drysuit