Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the NRS Chinook Fishing PFD.
NRS Chinook Fishing
Kayak Fishing Buoyancy Aid / PFD
A buoyancy aid designed for kayak anglers. High-back design with multiple adjustment straps for excellent comfort, and plenty of storage pockets for fishing gear!
Price:£119.95 (RRP £129.95 - Saving £10.00)
- More info
- Features / Spec
NRS Chinook Fishing PFD
The NRS Chinook has been designed with kayak anglers in mind. Multiple pockets provide plenty of space to store small items of tackle or perhaps a camera or VHF. A built in tool holder is great for keeping scissors/snips/forceps within easy reach. Multiple gear attachment points are great for clipping extra gear too. There is also a safety knife attachment tab and a velcro rod holder too!
The back features a high-back foam design - this reduces interferance with the higher backed seats found on many fishing and sit-on-top kayaks. The mesh lower back allows for ventilation when it gets warm. Soft foam conforms well to the body and the 6 adjustment points allow for a snug yet comfortable fit for any body shape. The front zip entry is makes the Chinook easy to put on and take off too.
Whilst designed for anglers, the Chinook makes a great PFD for all sit-on-top paddling as well as sea kayaking and open boating where you want to carry some kit on your buoyancy aid.
- The NRS Chinook PFD is a medium-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
Delivery of Clothing, Equipment, Accessories, Paddles & Inflatable Boats/Boards:
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
COVID-19 Update - Click & Collect Temporarily Suspended
For the continued safety of our customers and colleagues our Click & Collect Service is temporarily suspended. Orders can still be placed through our website for "Contactless Collection", however collection of orders will not be possible until normal contactless collection services resume.