Palm Atom Dry Suit
White Water and General Paddling Drysuit
A tough drysuit for demanding white water sessions, as well as general paddling. The Atom has a simplified cut and durable XP-4 layer fabric construction with reinforced high wear areas.
Price: £552.46 (RRP £649.95 - Saving £97.49)
- Features / Spec
- More Info
Palm Atom Drysuit
Born from the popularity of the proven Atom Jacket, the all-new Atom Drysuit is the go-to white water drysuit from Palm. The Atom has been specifically cut to reduce the number of seams and their positioning to minimise wear. When combined with a tough, but breathable, XP-4 layer fabric construction, with reinforced panels at high-wear areas, you have a drysuit that will take on the abuse of white water paddling.
The Atom is a shoulder entry drysuit that makes use of a flexible plastic Masterseal zip with a TiZip zipper. YKK AquaGuard zips feature on the chest pocket. The neck has a latex inner seal with an outer neoprene seal to ensure you are staying dry when you go in! Latex wrist seals and velcro adjustable neoprene overcuffs keep the water out at the arms too.
The fabric XP-4 layer socks have reinforced soles to prolong their life. The Atom also features an inner neoprene waistband to prevent the suit sagging during use.
A tough and well designed suit that is a great suit for white water, surf and general paddling!
Check out the video below for a run-through of some of the Atom Drysuits key features:
- 4D Multi-Articulated Cut for dynamic paddling.
- Latex Neck gaskets with1.5mm neoprene outer collar.
- Latex Wrist gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Light weight flexible TIZIP shoulder entry and relief zip.
- Velcro adjustable waist band.
- Reflective piping on neck and sleeves.
- Water resistant front chest pockets.
- Cordura elbow, backside and knee protection.
- Adjustable Cordura ankle protection with stretch mesh drainage.
- XP 4 layer Fabric with breathable XP 4 layer socks
- Colour: Blue
- Sizes: S, M, Medium Broad, L, XL, XXL
Our high performance 4-layer fabric is engineered for extended durability, extra waterproofness and great breathability.
- Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable.
- A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air.
- A hydrophilic polyurethane membrane laminated to the hydrophobic coating transfers water vapour molecules along hydrophilic chains to the coating.
- The nylon 20 denier tricot mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer.
Waterproofness 25,000 mm
Breathability 4,000 g/m2/24hrs
Breathability tested by the A1 method
By completely re-thinking the way a garment is constructed, we've created an ergonomic cut which moves with your body while paddling and keeps things close-fitting. A six-panel box cut allows four-way curvature along both the horizontal and vertical axis, using the minimum number of seams and also reducing the garment's weight.
Pressure tested to 500 mbar, these zips are still watertight but are more flexible, making them more comfortable and easier to operate than brass coil zips. Made from thermoplastic polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and a salt water resistant metal slider for long lasting performance in all environments.
Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.
We offer a delivery service for the Palm Atom Drysuit throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Delivery times are estimates based on years of experience; we do not offer a guaranteed timed delivery service. Our overnight service works well for the core more densely populated areas of the UK for Clothing and Equipment orders. However more remote less densely populated areas will not be covered by a next day service.
Delivery of canoes and kayaks is classed as “ugly freight” because mechanical handling and automatic parcel processing cannot be used; therefore a delivery time of 3-5 working days is more realistic. For remote location that delivery time will be dependent on the local courier’s ability to onward ship the goods. Not all areas of the UK are serviced by vehicles that can handle canoes and kayaks. Online orders can be tracked online using the courier’s website – tracking details will be provided. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Palm Atom Drysuit online from our website and collect from our shop in St Columb Road near Fraddon in Cornwall or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Palm Atom Drysuit