Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Palm Atom Pants
Palm Atom Pants
The Palm Atom Pants are durable dry trousers that are ideal for keeping your lower half dry whilst allowing you to be flexible with your upper body clothing choice. Great for recreational paddling, sea kayaking, touring and kayak fishing.
Price:£180.00 (RRP £200.00 - Saving £20.00)
- More info
- Features / Spec
- More Info
Palm Atom Pants
The Palm Atom Pants are ideal for many paddlesport applications. These will keep your lower half dry whilst allowing you to be flexible with your upper body clothing options. Pair the Atom Pants with a t-shirt or light thermal top for warm summer days or pair with thermals and a twin waist cag to make a warmer two-piece suit for when the weather is colder.
Made from durable XP 3-layer breathable fabric, with reinforced 4-layer panels at the seat and knees. An adjustable neoprene waistband will give a comfortable fit for hours of use on the water and creates a good seal to help prevent water getting in. We recommend wearing a pair of everyday socks inside the dry sock for comfort. In cold weather a pair of thermal socks, such as ski socks, worn inside the built in dry socks will keep your feet toasty warm! Adjustable cuffs are found at the ankles to take up any slack fabric once footwear is on. You might need a pair of paddling shoes or boots in a size larger than you would usually take in order to accomodate the extra layers.
A great option for recreational paddling, kayak fishing, touring, sea kayaking, canoeing and more!
- XP 3-layer breathable fabric
- 4-layer 320D reinforced panels
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Adjustable ankle cuffs
- Twin Waist
- XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
- Reinforced Seat and Knees
- Weight: 735g (Large Sizing)
XP 3 -layer fabric
Our performance 3-layer fabric is supple, durable, highly waterproof and breathable.
- Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable.
- A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air.
- The nylon 18 denier mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer.
Waterproofness 20,000 mm
Breathability 4,000 g/m2/24hrs
Breathability tested by the A1 method
By completely re-thinking the way a garment is constructed, we've created an ergonomic cut which moves with your body while paddling and keeps things close-fitting. A six-panel box cut allows four-way curvature along both the horizontal and vertical axis, using the minimum number of seams and also reducing the garment's weight.
Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.