Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Palm Bora Womens Drysuit
Palm Bora Womens Dry Suit
Ocean Touring Drysuit for the female paddler
The ultimate cold weather drysuit for female paddlers. Specifically designed for the female paddler for a more comfortable fit. A top drysuit for ocean touring and kayak fishing.
- Features / Spec
Palm Bora Womens Drysuit
The Palm Bora Womens Drysuit is a top drysuit designed specifically for ocean and coastal paddling in cold weather and cold water conditions.
The Bora Womens has been cut specifically to fit the female body shape more comfortably. A dropseat relief zip makes it easier when nature calls! The Bora Womens also features a fully adjustable storm hood to keep your head protected from the sea spray, rain or cold wind. The hood can also be rolled away for when it isn't needed. The smooth non-chaffing glideskin neck is comfortable for spending all day on the water and coupled with the latex wrists seals, will keep the water out even when the conditions are against you. The neck also features a 1/4 zip outer collar for added ventilation if needed.
The Bora is rear entry through a low maintenance TiZip Masterseal that has been pre-curved to sit more naturally on the shoulders, you will hardly notice it is there! A TiZip is also used for the relief zip. XP4 layer fully breathable fabric is used throughout, even on the fabric socks, which also feature a durable nylon sole. Velcro adjustable wrist and ankle cuffs and velcro adjustable waitband make for a comfortable fit. Reinforced elbows, seat and knees provide extra durability in areas of heavy wear.
The Bora Womens is a superb drysuit for ocean touring and kayak fishing, and will keep you dry whilst being comfortable for long days on the water.
Check out the video below for a run-through of some of the Bora Drysuits key features:
- XP 4-layer breathable fabric
- 4-layer 320D reinforced panels
- Glideskin neck with fleece lined 1/4 zip outer collar
- Latex wrist seals with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Twin Waist
- Volume adjustable, helmet compatible, rollaway storm hood
- Flexible TiZip Masterseal rear entry and dropseat relief zip
- XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
- YKK Aquaguard zipped front pockets, backed with fleece lining
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seats and knees
- Assymetric cuffs
- Outter collar has laser cut breather holes and offset zipper with tie-back stud
- Reflective details
- Weight: 1987g (Large Sizing)
Nationwide delivery available for the Palm Bora Womens Drysuit. Delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket prior to checkout. For full details on delivery please see: Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide
Nationwide Click & Collect available for the Palm Bora Womens Drysuit. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores. For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect