Palm Cascade Dry Suit
The Palm Cascade is a multipurpose paddlesports and watersports drysuit featuring diagonal front zip entry, relief zipper, built-in fabric socks, latex seals and more!
Price: £450.46 (RRP £529.95 - Saving £79.49)
- Features / Spec
- More Info
Palm Cascade Drysuit
The Palm Cascade is a multipurpose drysuit suitable for various watersports. The suit is constructed from waterproof and breathable XP-3 layer fabric with reinforcement at high wearing areas (elbows, knees and seat). A latex neck seal and latex wrist seals ensures the water stays out, and the built-in fabric socks ensure you will be staying whether your on or in the water!
Entry is easy thanks to the diagonal front zip, and with this zip being a flexible MasterSeal TiZip, you'll hardly even notice its there! A relief zipper is also fitted for when nature calls. A velcro adjustable neoprene waistband provides a comfortable fit during use, and features a twin waist system allowing a spraydeck to be worn underneath.
Other features include velcro adjustable outer collar and wrist cuffs and elasticated drawstring at the waist.
A good all-round suit for various paddlesports and watersports.
- XP 3-layer fabric
- Nylon 320D reinforcement
- Latex neck seal with velcro adjustable outer collar
- Latex wrist seals with velcro adjustable outer cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Flexible TiZip MasterSeal front diagonal zip entry and relief zip
- XP-4 layer socks with Nylon 320D reinforced soles
- Elasticated drawcord at the waist
- Reinforced elbows, seat and knees
- Weight: 1650g
Our performance 3-layer fabric is supple, durable, highly waterproof and breathable.
- Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable.
- A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air.
- The nylon 18 denier mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer.
Waterproofness 20,000 mm
Breathability 5,000 g/m2/24hrs
Breathability tested by the A1 method
By completely re-thinking the way a garment is constructed, we've created an ergonomic cut which moves with your body while paddling and keeps things close-fitting. A six-panel box cut allows four-way curvature along both the horizontal and vertical axis, using the minimum number of seams and also reducing the garment's weight.
Pressure tested to 500 mbar, these zips are still watertight but are more flexible, making them more comfortable and easier to operate than brass coil zips. Made from thermoplastic polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and a salt water resistant metal slider for long lasting performance in all environments.
Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
We offer a delivery service for the Palm Cascade Drysuit throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Delivery times are estimates based on years of experience; we do not offer a guaranteed timed delivery service. Our overnight service works well for the core more densely populated areas of the UK for Clothing and Equipment orders. However more remote less densely populated areas will not be covered by a next day service.
Delivery of canoes and kayaks is classed as “ugly freight” because mechanical handling and automatic parcel processing cannot be used; therefore a delivery time of 3-5 working days is more realistic. For remote location that delivery time will be dependent on the local courier’s ability to onward ship the goods. Not all areas of the UK are serviced by vehicles that can handle canoes and kayaks. Online orders can be tracked online using the courier’s website – tracking details will be provided. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Palm Cascade Drysuit online from our website and collect from our shop in St Columb Road near Fraddon in Cornwall or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Palm Cascade Drysuit