Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the WRSI Current Pro Helmet.
WRSI Current Pro
Whitewater / Surf Helmet
A high quality helmet with a tough ABS plastic outer shell with a polyurethane sub-shell, stylish visor, removable ear pads and comfortable padding system. Everything you'd expect from a helmet that is ready to take on white water and surf abuse!
- More info
- Features / Spec
WRSI Current Pro Helmet
The Current Pro see's WRSI take their popular Current helmet and add a large peak and removable ear pads. The visor has a 'flow-through' design, which helps to keep the sun and spray off your face whilst paddling yet reduces drag if you find yourself underwater. The tough 3-layer impact absorption design includes an ABS plastic outer shell with a polyurethane sub-shell for excellent protection from knocks and bangs.
The removable ear pads add comfort and warmth, yet can be removed for a lighter, more open helmet. The interconnect retentions system and O-brace harness come together to provide a firm fit to the head, and the soft mesh lining provide additional comfort for long sessions on the water. A great helmet for white water and surf kayaking and will suit beginners and the more experienced alike.
- The Current Pro comes in three sizes, designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. The helmet comes with a removable, replaceable liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Removable ear pads provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves. Perforations in the pads aid hearing.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and helps protect your face.
Delivery of Clothing, Equipment, Accessories, Paddles & Inflatable Boats/Boards:
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks or Canoes that exceed 4.5m (450cm) is temporarily unavailable - Due to length restrictions with our shipping agents.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide:
We also offer a collect from store service. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores.
For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect