Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the WRSI Current Helmet.
Helmet for Whitewater Kayaking and Canoeing
A tough ABS plastic helmet with a polyurethane sub-shell helmet at an affordable price. Features comfortable padding inside the helmet. The WRSI Current is perfect for Surf and Whitewater use.
- More info
- Features / Spec
WRSI Current Helmet
The WRSI Current is an affordable whitewater helmet that encorporates advanced safety features that are normally a part of much higher end helmets. With its interconnect retention system and comfortable padded lining, the WRSI Current allows you to get the perfect comfortable fit. Coupled with it's tough ABS outer shell and Polyurethane sub-shell, the Current provides exceptional protection and is also lightweight.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- The helmet comes in three sizes and is designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. It has a removable, replaceable padded liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- The adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
Delivery of Clothing, Equipment, Accessories, Paddles & Inflatable Boats/Boards:
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks or Canoes that exceed 4.5m (450cm) is temporarily unavailable - Due to length restrictions with our shipping agents.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide:
We also offer a collect from store service. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores.
For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect