Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Railblaza Starport.
Railblaza Base Mount
It all starts with a Starport for Railblaza. Install a Starport on your kayak and build your own Railblaza accessory mounting system!
- More info
The RAILBLAZA StarPort is a unique and versatile multifunctional mount, which is used in a huge number of applications and allows users to fit and swap out the full range of RAILBLAZA accessories including: rod holders, camera mounts, fish finder mounts and more!
Made from high grade engineering plastics, the StarPort is easy to fit and stylish. It can be surface or recess mounted on power boats, inflatables, sail boats, kayaks, ATVs, garages and many other applications. Supplied with water-tight gasket, splash cover, and hardware for installation. Available in black and white colour options.
Fit a Starport to your kayak and start building your own Railblaza accessory mounting system!
- UV-stabilised plastic and rubber components
- Stainless Steel fixings
What you get:
- 1 x StarPort (Black)
- 1 x surface mount collar
- 1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
- 2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
The StarPort can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Drill holes using the template or surface mount collar as a guide.
- SURFACE MOUNT: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws. RECESS MOUNT: Fit gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension. Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration. and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a suitable sealant between the collar and the deck such as clear silicon sealant or Sikaflex
For further mounting information have a look at the video below
Delivery of Clothing, Equipment, Accessories, Paddles & Inflatable Boats/Boards:
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks or Canoes that exceed 4.5m (450cm) is temporarily unavailable - Due to length restrictions with our shipping agents.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide:
We also offer a collect from store service. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores.
For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect