Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Railblaza Starport.
Railblaza Base Mount
It all starts with a Starport for Railblaza. Install a Starport on your kayak and build your own Railblaza accessory mounting system!
£11.05 (RRP £13.00 - Saving £1.95)
- More info
The RAILBLAZA StarPort is a unique and versatile multifunctional mount, which is used in a huge number of applications and allows users to fit and swap out the full range of RAILBLAZA accessories including: rod holders, camera mounts, fish finder mounts and more!
Made from high grade engineering plastics, the StarPort is easy to fit and stylish. It can be surface or recess mounted on power boats, inflatables, sail boats, kayaks, ATVs, garages and many other applications. Supplied with water-tight gasket, splash cover, and hardware for installation. Available in black and white colour options.
Fit a Starport to your kayak and start building your own Railblaza accessory mounting system!
- UV-stabilised plastic and rubber components
- Stainless Steel fixings
What you get:
- 1 x StarPort (Black)
- 1 x surface mount collar
- 1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
- 2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
The StarPort can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Drill holes using the template or surface mount collar as a guide.
- SURFACE MOUNT: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws. RECESS MOUNT: Fit gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension. Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration. and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a suitable sealant between the collar and the deck such as clear silicon sealant or Sikaflex
For further mounting information have a look at the video below
We offer a delivery service for the Railblaza Starport throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Delivery times are estimates based on years of experience; we do not offer a guaranteed timed delivery service. Our overnight service works well for the core more densely populated areas of the UK for Clothing and Equipment orders. However more remote less densely populated areas will not be covered by a next day service.
Delivery of canoes and kayaks is classed as “ugly freight” because mechanical handling and automatic parcel processing cannot be used; therefore a delivery time of 3-5 working days is more realistic. For remote location that delivery time will be dependent on the local courier’s ability to onward ship the goods. Not all areas of the UK are serviced by vehicles that can handle canoes and kayaks. Online orders can be tracked online using the courier’s website – tracking details will be provided. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Railblaza Starport online from our website and collect from our shop in St Columb Road near Fraddon in Cornwall or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.