Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Viking Kayaks Fish Finder Install Kit.
Viking Kayaks Fish Finder Install Kit
Easy Fish Finder Installation
All the necessary hardware to fit a fish finder to a Viking Kayaks ProFish Reload, ProFish 400 or ProFish GT.
Price:£84.96 (RRP £99.95 - Saving £14.99)
- More info
- Components List
Viking Kayaks Fish Finder Install Kit
A kit designed to make fitting a fish finder to your Viking Kayak much easier. Compatible with most popular fish finder. Suitable for use with The ProFish Reload, ProFish GT and ProFish 400 kayaks. See components tab for a full breakdown of what is incuded in this kit.
Click Here for details on how to use this kit with your ProFish Reload or ProFish GT.
Click Here for details on how to use this kit with your ProFish 400.
- 1 - M5 nyloc nut and washer for transducer bracket.
- 2- Top Plate for Profish 400 transducer mounting (not used for Profish Reload and GT).
- 3 - Slotted Plate for transducer mounting (slot allows passage of the transducer).
- 4 - Foam Spacer for transducer mounting (centralises the spindle in the scupper).
- 5 - Transducer Mount Bracket with short spindle fitted for installation into Profish Reload or GT kayaks.
- 6 - Long spindle to be swapped with the short spindle on the Transducer Mount Bracket when fitting to a Profish 400.
- 7 - Cover Plate for the top of the Profish Reload and GT Tackle Pods (not required for the Profish 400).
- 8 - Cable Covers to cover and seal (in conjunction with MS ALL type sealant) cable passage through kayaks, pods, and well covers.
- 9 - Red and Black heat shrink tubng for power lead terminations.
- 10 - Utilux recepticles in corrosion resistant nickel silver for power lead terminations.
- 11 - Nylon saddle and screws for transducer cable strain relief (used on the Profish 400).
- 12 - Water resistant fuse holder rigged with 3 amp fuse and nickel silver terminations.
- 13 - 4x self tapping screw and washers used for fastening the Battery Straps to the bottom of the Profish 400 centre well (not used with the Profish Reload and GT).
- 14 - 2x M5 countersunk machine screw with washers and nyloc nuts to fasten one battery strap in the square battery recess of the Profish Reload and GT Tackle Pods (not used with the Profish 400).
- 15 - Battery Strap pair. Both are used in the Profish 400, a single strap is used in the Profish Reload and GT Tackle Pods.
We offer a delivery service for the Viking Kayaks Fish Finder Install Kit throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Delivery times are estimates based on years of experience; we do not offer a guaranteed timed delivery service. Our overnight service works well for the core more densely populated areas of the UK for Clothing and Equipment orders. However more remote less densely populated areas will not be covered by a next day service.
Delivery of canoes and kayaks is classed as “ugly freight” because mechanical handling and automatic parcel processing cannot be used; therefore a delivery time of 3-5 working days is more realistic. For remote location that delivery time will be dependent on the local courier’s ability to onward ship the goods. Not all areas of the UK are serviced by vehicles that can handle canoes and kayaks. Online orders can be tracked online using the courier’s website – tracking details will be provided. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Viking Kayaks Fish Finder Install Kit online from our website and collect from our shop in St Columb Road near Fraddon in Cornwall or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.