Riot Magnum 72 & 80
White Water Creek KayakRiot's creek boat designed by their top white water kayak team. Fully adjustable white water outfitting and tough HDPE hull. A great creeker at a great price. Available in two sizes to suit different sized paddlers.
Price: £439.20 (RRP £549.00 - Saving £109.80)
Riot Magnum 72 & 80
The Magnum is a creek boat designed by Riot's top white water paddling team. The buoyant hull design has the power to punch through big water and negotiate heavy water situations without getting bogged down and losing momentum. With plenty of rocker and smooth rounded hull, the Magnum manoeuvres well and with the comfortable 'Unity' outfitting, plenty of contact is kept between the paddler and the kayak for maximum control.
Features include an adjustable 'Creek-Style' footrest, rubber carry handles and a security bar as standard. Available in two sizes, the 72 and 80, to suit different sized paddlers. A great creeker at a great price!
- Unity seating system
- Floating Backrest
- Suregrip thighbraces
- Adjustable creek footbrace
- Front and rear floatation bags
- 4 tubular webbing grab loops
- 2 Rubber handles
- Security bar
Magnum 72 Dimensions
- Length : 7’11.6‘’ (243 cm)
- Width : 26’’ (65 cm)
- Weight : 47.4 lbs / 21.5 kg
- Volume: 72 US gal / 273 L
- Cockpit size inches (cm) : 34” x 18.5” / 86 x 47 cm
- Manufacturers Weight Range: 50-82kg Optimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Riot Magnum 72 & 80 for your weight
Magnum 80 Dimensions
- Length : 8’3’’ (252 cm)
- Width : 26.8” (68 cm)
- Weight : 51.1 lbs / 23.2 kg
- Volume: 80 US gal / 303 L
- Cockpit size inches (cm) : 34” x 20” / 86 x 51 cm
- Manufacturers Weight Range: 77-104kg Optimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Riot Magnum 72 & 80 for your weight
TBC - More Info Soon!
We offer a delivery service for the Riot Magnum 72 & 80 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Delivery times are estimates based on years of experience; we do not offer a guaranteed timed delivery service. Our overnight service works well for the core more densely populated areas of the UK for Clothing and Equipment orders. However more remote less densely populated areas will not be covered by a next day service.
Delivery of canoes and kayaks is classed as “ugly freight” because mechanical handling and automatic parcel processing cannot be used; therefore a delivery time of 3-5 working days is more realistic. For remote location that delivery time will be dependent on the local courier’s ability to onward ship the goods. Not all areas of the UK are serviced by vehicles that can handle canoes and kayaks. Online orders can be tracked online using the courier’s website – tracking details will be provided. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Riot Magnum 72 & 80 online from our website and collect from our shop in St Columb Road near Fraddon in Cornwall or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection*.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Hampshire
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the Riot Magnum 72 & 80