Give us a call on 01726 862798 if you have any questions about the NRS Odyssey.
Touring & Sea Kayak Buoyancy Aid
A thin-back style PFD with large front zippered pockets that will accomodate a VHF radio and small safety essentials. Comfortable for long days paddling on open waters.
- More info
- Features / Spec
Designed for open water paddling, the NRS Odyssey offers a comfortable design with multiple pockets for storing all those essential saftey items.
Featuring a front zippered entry and a full-size thin foam back that will work comfortably with most kayak seats. Two large zippered pockets offer storage for small essentials whilst smaller dual zippered pockets are the perfect size for a mobile phone or VHF radio. 6 point adjustment in conujuction with the 7 panel design ensures the Odyssey fits snug to the body and remains in place during use. Ventilated panels offers air flow through the buoyancy aid to keep you cool whilst you are working hard with the paddle. Gear attachment points and tabs are located on the front of the Odyssey so that you can fit extra gear if required.
A great PFD for long days touring or sea kayaking as well as kayak fishing.
- The Odyssey is a medium profile touring PFD certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3MŽ reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
Delivery of Clothing, Equipment, Accessories, Paddles & Inflatable Boats/Boards:
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks or Canoes that exceed 4.5m (450cm) is temporarily unavailable - Due to length restrictions with our shipping agents.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide:
We also offer a collect from store service. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores.
For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect